We talked about getting insights into what your visitors are searching for in a previous episode. Today we have two tools to help you see what they like.
Love it Pro WordPress Plugin
Love it pro from Mojo Code is a simple plugin that allows you to add a “Love It” link to your posts and pages. The Love It links give your users a way to show their appreciation, much in the same way that the Facebook Like button works, except that it is specific to your website. If you are looking for a plugin that helps with user interaction, and also provides a way for you to gauge what is popular on your website, this is a very simple but great solution.
- Show Love It links automatically
- Track your most popular posts, pages, and custom post types
- Setup in less than 5 minutes
- Enabled / disable for every registered post type
- Customize the text displayed for links and “already loved” messages
- Users can only love posts/pages once
- Works for logged-in and logged-out users
- Most Loved widget included
- No coding necessary
- Custom CSS option for advanced users
- Embed help documentation in plugin settings
- Easy to use template tags for developers
PulseHover Grab Attention
This new WordPress plugin has been developed with the sole purpose of interrupting your website and blog visitors experience and (very politely) but most determinedly –
placing a call to action firmly in their path!
What it does is when you put your mouse over the images your social share buttons pop up, grabbing your visitor's attention and prompting them to share your content.