When it comes to business automation there are two tools that are going head to head. One is infusionsoft (some times called “consufionsoft”) and the other one that I hear about is Office AutoPilot. Both are $300. Both (I'm sure) require some time spent learning the system. With Office Autopilot there’s a money back guarantee if you don’t like it. Not so with Infusionsoft. That could be an expensive mistake if you don't like it. Without using either one of these, I know from being a technical trainer that it doesn't do any good to buy a tool if you don't go through the process of learning the software. I'm amazed at how many people use tools like Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, and are unaware of the tips and tricks that could improve their productivity on a daily basis.
From what I've found on the internet here are the areas where Office AutoPilot beat out Infusionsoft:
- High volume emailer (OAP allows for personal IP addresses)
- New to online marketing (OAP is easier to learn)
- New to marketing in general (Get free campaigns that are done for you)
- Need a bit more hand holding (without extra cost)
Areas where Office Auto Pilot is not as good as Infusionsoft:
- Your product or service is Business to Business. Office AutoPilot is not “business aware” meaning businesses are not factored in to their CRM, only people.
- You need or want a multi-product store where people can add several products to a shopping cart.
- You feel like you must have the visual designing capabilities of the Infusionsoft Campaign Builder to be successful.
Infusionsoft seems better if you:
- Dependent upon a visual campaign builder
- Wanting big events and community to support your
Stay Away from Infusionsoft if you:
- You need personal help to succeed and don’t have the budget to pay for that help.
- You get overwhelmed very easily with technology (Infusionsoft is intimidating).
Here is a great video (kind of funny) that pretty much explains a scenario that we've all been through.
Office AutoPilot Has a Personality
In looking at the two from a marketing stand point, I LOVE the videos for Office Auto Pilot. Check out this quick video on how Office Auto Pilot integrates with WordPress