In this week's show we talk about managing and obtaining links, we have a great SEO A Great Add On For Firefox courtesy of Marcus Couch of http://www.thescenezine.com/
SEOBOOK SEO Add On FOR FIREFOX
This add on performs the following:
Pulls useful market research data right into Google's and Yahoo!'s search results, including the following data near each search result.
- PR: (Google PageRank) an estimated measure of global link authority
- Age: age pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Links: (Yahoo! linkdomain) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain
- .edu Link: (Yahoo! .edu linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a domain
- .edu Page Link: (Yahoo! .edu link ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a specific page
- .gov Link: (Yahoo! .gov linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .gov links pointing at a domain
- Page Links: (Yahoo! link) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page
- del.icio.us: number of times a URL has been bookmarked on Del.icio.us. Technorati: an estimate of the total number of links to a site from blogs
- Alexa: rank based on website traffic .
- Cached: (Google site:) shows how many pages from a site are indexed in Google
- dmoz: searches the Google Directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ.
- Bloglines: shows you how many people are subscribed to a particular blog via Bloglines.
- dir.yahoo.com: is a site listed in the Yahoo! Directory or not.
- WhoIs: makes it easy to look up the whois data for any site.
List and Traffic: How to Grow and Profit Opt-In Lists and Web Site Traffic
ARELIS Professional Link Building Tool
The other tool I'm talking about this week is Arelis from Axandra.com I use this tool to create our LINKS SECTION every week. I put in the URLs, add a category and publish (it does the rest). If I want I can use it to send out link exchange requests, as well as help me find sites to link with (and who my competitors is link to) and more. It can be ordered separately, or combined with the IBP software (Internet Business Promoter). I may talk about this software in the future. It helps find keywords, it automates submitting your website to search engines (and reminds you if you try to spam them.
Comment in the Forums at weeklywebtools.com/forums